IHRC: Governance, RTI, Human Rights, Rule of Law, Cohesion and Campaign
RTI: Right to Information
Why IHRC uses RTI
• To change government toward accountability, transparency and strengthen governance
• Aware citizen and government both the value of RTI,
• Engage citizen and government in quality service delivery and develop good relation between government and citizen,
• Keep citizen's eye on development activities, corruptions and delays,
• Participate citizen on decision making,
• Open the hidden issues, cases and all types of information and evidences to public,
• Conduct search by using RTI.
• Effort on implementation of RTI Act 2007 to government, local levels and stakeholders.
• Promotion of Open Government Partnership (OGP) in local levels.
IHRC has been able to effective implementation laws, policies; aware citizen and government, contributed on quality service delivery, governance and transparency.